03 February 2012

"Its Blazing Cold!"


This is my thermometer. I know how cold its going to be before I ever step foot outside based on how much frost is on my door.



Looks are deceiving! You see the sun shining brightly outside and your brain thinks, warmth and melting snow. In Ukraine I think that means the opposite. The sunnier the day, the colder it seems to be. Its quite the anomaly!




All bundled up Ukrainian style :)







My week old boots decided they didn't like this weather. They are protesting. Time to visit the shoe repair shop. That's what I get for buying boots for 60 grievna.($8) But they were so practical. They have great tread, they're warm, they're waterproof, and they were uber cheap! Darn winter, being too wintery for my winter boots :P





Sure is pretty though.



Too bad it's deadly...(click the link for details).


Holey boots, frozen fingers, and a numbed nose wishing you lots of warmth to get you through the rest of winter.

No comments: